Thursday, July 31, 2008

Acca Kappa 1869



I was looking for a scent that I could stick with for a long time, when I came across this one. It is perfect for a few reasons. First, it's not a trendy scent or brand. Second, it goes from day to night without being too strong or weak at either time. Third, it's not as expensive as designer colognes. (The 100 mL bottle cost just P2,100 and came with a bar of bath soap.) Fourth, it comes in a gorgeous, fuss-free bottle. And lastly, I have received more compliments for wearing this scent than I had other perfumes.
--Morx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to Manila for a week and I'm curious about this scent. I want to smell it for myself. Wonder if they have it in Rustans Alabang...

Michael Morco said...

I usually get it in Rustan's Essences G4, but in this particular instance, I got it in Rustan's Gateway, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it in Alabang. =)