Tuesday, December 2, 2008

From the Grapevine






'Tis the season for wine and merrymaking, so I thought it was timely when I read this email from my friend Chinkee today. I thought of putting it here for anyone interested. (I won't include the price lists, which can be requested from her email, below.)


Hello everyone! My friend and I are selling both reasonably-priced and premium wines for the holidays. (Selections include those below P455 and those below P1000.)

The minimum order per kind is 1 case (12 bottles), except for those priced at P700 and up, wherein you can order per bottle. FREE DELIVERY to the Makati-Bonifacio Global City-Ortigas Center-Greenhills area.

If you wish to see our full list, including our premium vintages, please let me know so I can e-mail it to you. E-mail me at
chinkee_clemente@yahoo.com

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Chinkee

No comments: