Monday, June 22, 2009

My childish watch



Thanks to Buddha's recent post on Trilogy, I found out that my dream Issey Miyake watch was being sold just two blocks away from my office. Of course I had to see it. It was a dream to behold, but the P22K price tag promptly woke me up.

Magically, my other "essential" watch was being sold there, too, and at a price that's great for an impulse buy. I'm delighted to be wearing its bright and happy colors right now.

Issey, I will have you, too. Please still be there in a month or so.

P.S. The meatball pasta and fish and chips from the Trilogy canteen are really good.

2 comments:

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

what the, just for P2thou? that's cheap! I love the pasta chamba...

Michael Morco said...

Will try that next time I go there. I have a feeling Trilogy will put me to semi-poverty haha.