Monday, December 7, 2009

Generic Surplus



"Generic" and "surplus" are bad words, as far as I'm concerned. But when put together, it's a truly admirable shoe brand.

The Generic Surplus website says it best: "the foundation of Generic Surplus is proven shapes and clean, simple, refined lines. Creating classic American footwear to complete a look or to be worn everyday as a personal standard."



I got this pair of pointy grey Oxfords at Trilogy a month ago, and I've been wearing them almost every day. They are wonderful to the feet and go with almost everything I wear.

3 comments:

M said...

Grey shoes! Love 'em. My grey Dior sneakers have been my favs the past two summers.
I hear grey's supposed to be super big this coming spring/summer. But you and I have long since discovered that.
Hey, great blog by the way.
Cheers,
Michael

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS, morx, where's trilogy? - Annette L.

ego said...

love it so bad! good choice :)