Friday, May 28, 2010

The New Old Reliable



Azuthai Restaurant in Pasay Road is barely two years old, but it already feels like an old reliable. The taste level and service--both excellent--had been largely invariable on each of my visits there. They say a good dining experience makes you want to do two things at once: to replicate it exactly and to share it immediately with people who are dear to you. I'm happy I got to do both recently with my friends Kate, whom I was with when I first tried the place; and GP, a good friend who has not been there.

Azuthai is a worthy addition to the family of restaurants that includes Milky Way (Filipino), Tsukiji (Japanese), Cirkulo (Spanish) , each of which is distinguished in its cuisine and is housed in the same building.

Come to think of it, the mayor, if he knows his food, should accord that building the privileges of a major landmark.



Shrimp Cake


Glass Noodle Salad


Duck Curry



Kale with Crispy Pork


Phad Thai


My excellent dinner companions

3 comments:

travelandpositiveliving.com said...

"They say a good dining experience makes you want to do two things at once: to replicate it exactly and to share it immediately with people who are dear to you." - Morx, how about replicating this dining experience with us? Assuming that we are dear to you! Bwahaha.... Everything looks yummy!:)

Dorothy Perkins sale said...

It seems that you got a delicious dinner.

IronMan leather jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.