Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Breakfast Fare



Breakfast for me every day consists of three strips of bacon, two breakfast sausages, three pieces of toast, a poached egg and a glass of milk. (I take coffee in the office.)

Usually, I watch some news during breakfast. But today, I mulled over this challenge in Alphabetical, which was to come up with a super edited wardrobe consisting of 12 pieces. It wasn't easy, and I had to repeat to myself this Australian aboriginal saying which serve as the epigrpah of those useful Chic Simple books that I used to collect: "The more you know, the less you need." This is what I came up with.





1-2 Black and white shirts
3-5 Black, white and khaki trousers
6 Slim dark denim
7 Cream cardigan
8 Gray vest
9-11 Black, white and navy blazers
12 A black two-button suit


And if I could have only three pairs of shoes and just one bag, they will be:
Black John Lobb in Hemby
Brown John Lobb boots in Woburn
White multi-lace John Varvatos for Converse Chuck Taylors
and of course, the Louis Vuitton DAmier Icare carryall


Next time, I'll think about what will go inside my super-edited accessories drawers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a very heavy breakfast. As for me, I don't remember the last time I had breakfast.

Also, it's nice to see a visual representation of your choices. I'm sorry that I gave you a headache early in the morning. :-P

Michael Morco said...

Hehe. It was nonetheless a fruitful exercise. :)

Timmy said...

seen oranges are given out in bulk quantities to us this time year around

try for breakfast having a freshly squeezed glass of oj

best habit ive gotten back into lately

the help may get peeved though. takes a bunch of this stuff to make a glass of it haha

Michael Morco said...

Unfortunately, I cook my own breakfast. Which means I can heed your advice, but only to eat an orange, not to juice it. Hehe