Saturday, March 7, 2009

Winners: Men's Collections Fall '09

It took me almost the entire week to view all the Fall '09 collections available on men.style.com. An activity that is at once exhilarating, inspiring and exhausting. These are my top 3 favorites. (Click on images to enlarge.)

Burberry Prorsum

I love every single piece of garment in this collection, and all the accessories. Even the signature Burberry checks looks cool again. And take a look at those cummerbunds. They should be ridiculous. Instead, they are just cool.









Jil Sander

The shapes of the jackets--curves!--in Raf Simons' collection for Jil Sander are amazing. And the use of color reminiscent of abstract paintings is wonderful.





Hermes

Vibrant colors in a sea of neutrals. Literally, a standout.



And because I've never had personal contact with an Hermes shoe in my life, I was floored when I noticed the color on the heel in the photo below. Okay, "floored" is an understatement. The truth is, I fell crushingly in love.

All images from men.style.com

No comments: