Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Date and A Party



Don't hold high hopes for me; the date was with... myself. But given how I bemoan the field of date candidates, which is either nonexistent or inadequate, it was the perfect solution to having too much time in my hands before heading to a party. At Haiku in Greenbelt 3, I had a very simple meal, almost comfort food to me, really.


Spicy Tuna Sashimi


Tempura Udon

And regular Coke, which I drink with every meal, almost.

After dinner, I headed to Chi's place for the joint birthday party held by Matt and Jezer. Jezer did an incredible job decorating the place for the theme: Sexy Black.

Everybody came in black, as requested. I came in a shirt I bought specifically for the occasion. Tyler, as usual. (These days, when I hardly go out, and there's less reason to shop for clothes, occasions like this are a good excuse to get new stuff.)



(I'm hating the poor quality receipt from Tyler.)

But sexy black personified was my friend Kate Santos in full scandalosa mode: off-shoulder top, shorts, fishnet stockings, sky-high heels and very red lips.



Note the backlit backdrop with curlicues. Very baroque.



Two girls (not in photo) got very drunk, and one of them ejected the content of her stomach in Sansan's room. Not cool at all.

It was 4 in the morning when I staggered out of there. Thanks to Matt and Jezer and all my friends for a great time.

--Morx (Looking forward to comments and your contributions, which you may email to mcmorco@gmail.com)

No comments: