Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lemonlicious Night


09 May 2008; Sala Bistro, Greenbelt 3

The night was sweltering, and from our al fresco table, we had ourselves transferred inside, or else we would have been fanning ourselves and complaining about the weather all night.

Everybody ordered Lemonlicious cocktail upon my prompting. After two of those, I tried another another drink called Snap Dragon. Not as good. Maybe not good at all.

I was supposed to just have a light snack of either a squid salad or the salmon fishcake. While deliberating on my order, Nico suggested I order the fishcake and he'd order the salad. But when the salad came, I thought it was what I ordered. Nico got very confused when I insisted I ordered the salad, so he let me eat it. I only realized I was eating somebody else's food when the fish cake arrived.

Nico was gracious enough to say it's okay, I was helping him diet anyway.

We went back outside when the table underneath the ceiling fans became available. Better for some of us who wanted to smoke.

Meanwhile, I loved Angie's outfit that night.



-- Morx

No comments: