Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mister Donuts Coffee



1. I love Mister Donuts' brewed coffee.

2. It's only P29.00. I used to have Starbucks every day, but at P75 a pop, that was just too much to have on a daily basis.

3. I buy Mister Donut because I can't stand the coffee in the office, which Manong Romy makes with the coffee maker I donated years ago. The machine now has a mismatched pot, which is sad.

4. But it's not the maker's fault that the office coffee tastes bad. It's the cheap coffee plus the feckless storage which degrades the coffee by the day.
Still on coffee, I found this entry in the Stuff White People Like amusing. Unlike white people, my coffee habit (brewed, black) came not from status anxiety. I got it from my yaya when I was 8 or 9. I used to drink the same barako she brewed for herself, with lots of sugar. I learned to drink coffee black in high school. Loved it and never went back.
--Morx
For your contributions, please email me at mcmorco@gmail.com

No comments: