Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wish I Had a Receipt For...

Let's do a bit of improvisation here and allow for our wish lists under the title above, shall we? This is mine at the moment.

***

Shoes are increasingly becoming my downfall. I can't stop wanting to have more. And this season, I'm itching to have the Fred Perry white canvas sneaker at Comme des Garçons ($180). I love the pop of colors on the soles.






I'm also loving the old-school vibe of the Nike Vandal high basketball shoe ($80).





Bags are not even a close second in my list of obsessions. That place goes to the long list of books I want to have. But once in a while, I get a tingling feeling for something like the LV Cabas Soana shopper in kangaroo leather, which costs--ta-dah!--$1,780. Holy crap. God help me.





Let's see what's in your wish list! Write to me at mcmorco@gmail.com

-- Morx

No comments: