Saturday, April 12, 2008

Suggestions, Anyone?

Hyacinth says: I want a receipt for the perfect pair of white jeans.




I want something, uhm, was supposed to say skinny, but with my figure, maybe not. Not for a white pair anyway! My search started when I saw Gretchen Baretto in Preview some time last year. She looked great in white jeans. Also, my good friend, Pam always looks good in skinny white pants! And I adore anything white--shoes, bags, pants, shorts, even headbands!

Back to my point, I do wear sort-of skinny dark jeans. But I am not sure if it would work with white. I have tried on quite a few pairs, and they were not perfect. I have considered having one custom-made, but what do I pattern it from?

I just want a sort of straight-skinny white jeans :) I tried one in Topshop, which fits nicely around the legs, but the fabric is kind of too thin (you could see the outline of the pockets!) and they're too big around the hips! I tried another at Zara in Japan, couldn't even zip them up! Yes, they don't carry the big sizes in Japan!

Sigh sigh sigh... Or maybe I haven't looked hard enough?

No comments: